Sunday, June 12

Life is full of countdowns.

Oh... this quote made my heart so happy.

Chris has officially been gone for two weeks and it feels a little more like two months. But the good news is that I can finally start counting down the days until I get to see him! I leave for Switzerland in 8 days and I get to see him in 9!!
He has been having so much fun every single day and even though it makes me a eensy bit jealous, I am so happy for him!

Summer is such a great time of year. And you wanna know why? Because there are weddings GALORE! And if you know me, you know that I am obsessed with love, engagement stories, weddings, etc!!! One of my best friends got married this week and I was seriously smiling all day long! Weddings are such an amazing thing. Sometimes I can't hardly believe that I am getting married in 60 days!! That'll be the best day of my life.
You know what else is great about life? There is always something to look forward to. Always something to work towards, and always something to get better at. It seems like I'm always counting down until the next special day.
Life is exccciiitttinng you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing love for our love...